Tuesday 6 January 2015

Mama Bee is finally up and running! I know, I know, so many of these lifestyle blogs are around so why do we need another one? I can answer this quite easily, it's functional, practical and simple! Who is Mama Bee? Mama Bee was a name I had created during early motherhood as a place for inspiration, experience and ideas. The world we live in, able to share online and write regular posts, I wanted to create something that mums could relate to. Whatever your life-styles are, it is to inspire you to keep creative, healthy and busy minded. I have a big passion for quality life, creativity and learning new things. Sewing and cooking is a big part of my family life. Not only have I introduced this to my 1 and half year old son, but my partner has learnt from this passion too and now we have a wonderful lifestyle that we would never change. Always smiling and always being creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment