Tuesday 24 February 2015

Crumbly Honey Oat Biscuits



Oats are a great energy source and I really wanted to master my own version of an oat biscuit.  My 'Tot Friendly' honey oat biscuits are perfect snack box treat! If you like to watch what your child eats this is a lovely simple, healthy and low budget recipe to use.


Yesterday I took my 1 year old to a lovely play group that included lots of toys, lots of running around and a very hungry boy afterwards! As I mentioned before, oats are a lovely energy source and great for children. Packed full of flavour with a pinch of ginger and honey to combine these biscuits are a lovely treat after a busy day! Your house will smell wonderful once you have made these, (Trust me!) Try them with a cup of coffee for yourself to enjoy too.

Enjoy!

Mama Bee


No comments:

Post a Comment