Wednesday 7 January 2015

Wednesday. Today is the dreaded Wednesday, Lloyd is going back to sea for the week after an incredible three weeks off. We've been to the wonderful Christmas markets in Koln right up to Christmas Eve, had a lovely Christmas together with Leon and the final week we just tried to recover from the food!
But now it's Wednesday and the fun is over, back to routine and reality. I'm worried how Leon will react to Daddy going back to work, I can't wait to see his reaction when next Wednesday arrives (home time)!
So what to do today? I suppose the best thing is to stay in my pyjamas until I wake up properly, finish my Americano and then decide. Maybe you can help me?
Library?
Grandparents?
Baking?
Walk to the park (in the bitter cold)?
Stay at home!

Be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment