Wednesday 1 April 2015

'Feature Wednesday' #Week 6


#Week 6 of 'Feature Wednesday' has arrived. Thank you for everyone who entered last week's feature post. I hope you all enjoyed winner Julia over at 'Positivity Glamorous for her bespoke D.I.Y Chandelier tutorial.
If you have a post you would like to share live on 'Mama Bee Simple', simply add your link at the end of this post. I have selected a small group of topics to cover this week's linky party.

I do like to create a theme each week however any links related to activities, food, lifestyle & children is fine.


#Week6 Theme: Easter, Eggs, Chocolate, Projects, Craft, Recipes, Celebration 

The most suited link will be chosen by the end of the day and I will feature your post at 'Mama Bee Simple' as well as all my social network sites.
Mama Bee knows that you all have some wonderful creations and spend so much time wanting to share so here is a lovely opportunity!

Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment